LalBrew® BRY-97 West Coast Ale Yeast 11g - Lallemand
BRY-97 American West Coast Ale Dry Yeast is used by a number of commercial breweries to produce different types of ale. It is a classic American ale yeast that offers the convenience and long shelf life of dried yeast along with high quality standards and excellent performance.
Quick, clean, and well-attenuating are the chief properties of this yeast. It is most comparable to the "Chico"-style strains. In our experience, this strain stays clean at relatively high temperatures (up to 78F), and flocculation is marginally better than other "Chico" strains. Due to the slightly higher flocculation tendencies, it does slightly reduce bittering levels in the finished beer.
Through expression of a beta-glucosidase enzyme, BRY-97 can promote hop biotransformation and accentuate hop flavor and aroma.
- Beer Styles: Cream Ale, American Wheat, Scotch Ale, American Pale Ale, American Amber, American Brown, American IPA, American Stout, Russian Imperial Stout, Imperial IPA, Old Ale and American Barleywine
- Aroma: Neutral with slight ester
- Fermentation Temperature Range: 59 - 72°F
- Optimum Temp: 64°-70° F
- Attenuation: Medium to high
- Flocculation: High
- Alcohol Tolerance: 13% ABV
For More Info CLICK HERE