LalBrew® Verdant IPA Yeast 11g - Lallemand
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Verdant IPA yeast is highly versatile and well suited for NEIPAs, Hazy IPAs, English IPAs and Bitters, American Pale Ales, Stouts, and many other beer styles. Specially selected in collaboration with Verdant Brewing Co. in the UK for its ability to produce a wide variety of hop-forward and malty beers. Prominent notes of apricot and undertones of tropical fruit and citrus merge seamlessly with hop aromas. With medium-high attenuation, LalBrew® Verdant IPA leaves a soft and balanced malt profile with slightly more body than a typical American IPA yeast strain.
- Beer Styles: NEIPA, Hazy IPA, English IPA, American Pale, English Bitter, Sweet Stout, Sours
- Aroma: Apricot with notes of tropical fruit and citrus
- Attenuation: Medium to High
- Fermentation Range: 64-73°F (18-23°C)
- Flocculation: Moderate
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
For More Info CLICK HERE